BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jessica C.
I use this lotion on my face, and it feels amazing. The scent is so clean and my skin is super soft afterwards. I purchased it at Walmart, and it was an excellent price! I've been using it for months, and I still have a ton of product to get through!
Ivy Z.
New York
I guess it doesn't refer to any specific one but the Intensive Moisturizing lotion I tried didn't even do anything for me so I doubt just any regular forms of this lotion is going to do anything for me. The thing is, I have very very dry hands and feet so no just any old regular lotion will work. It is hard to find a paraben-free lotion for dry skin that actually works. However, if you don't care about the parabens, I suggest Gold Bond's intensive care hand lotion. As for me, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect paraben-free highly moisturizing lotion!
Jodi L.
Post, TX
I used the St Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion Collagen Elastin hoping to reduce the effects of sun damage to my skin and just my skin naturally aging. While it did improve looks of my skin somewhat, it definitely did not improve it to the degree I was hoping and expecting since I am a long time user of St Ives lotions and love the brand. Their lotions are some of the best on the market in my opinion.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
In the winter, I get super dry skin and thought this would be really good to try. It makes all thes claims on the package about its hydration powers with grape seed oil and all that. Honestly, after using it everyday (because I had nothing else to use), t definitely isn't the best brand. It keeps my skin non-dry for like four to six hours- max.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm an all/natural kinda girl so when I tried St. Ives I knew I was getting my money's worth of all natural skin products. The smoothness and tautness of my skin is evidence that this is a Latino that not only hostages but replenishes your skin!
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
I had been looking for a moisturizing lotion for my skin. I have been using BB&W and different types of body lotion but just wanted a good lotion with no perfumey smell. I picked up a bottle of St. Ives Body Lotion and I'm so thrilled with this purchase. My skin has never been so well hydrated. It has a Shea Butter light scent to it; which is one of my favorite scents anyways; so I was pleasantly surprised with that extra bonus. Great price makes it an even better purchase.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Ok, I should own stock in this company. This is definitely my all time favorite drugstore lotion. It softens and smooths your skin, the smell is great, and I bet you have enough lose change in your couch cushions to go get you some. I heart #St.Ives
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'd say that this is one of my favorite body lotions from the drugstore. The product dispenses from the pump well and can when applied to the skin, glides evenly without leaving a greasy residue. The texture is somewhere between a lotion and a balm and it absorbs quickly into the skin. When I've used up the whole bottle, I can tell that my skin has been well conditioned - it is plump with moisture and elasticity, even during dry winter months. I highly recommend this lotion!
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
I originally bought this lotion on accident but have been absolutely pleased with it. If noticed a slight change in my skin. I don't look any younger but it looks healthier and not as dry! I like how light it is and there isn't a strong smell.
Nina S.
It's affordable, cheaper than most other moisturizers. I like that it's natural, and does not give you a greasy feeling and sinks into skin very nicely. I have only tried the renewing one, but will definitely be purchasing the other ones too.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart