BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this stuff all of the time! It is a fantastic moisturizing lotion!! I put it on my face after a shower and it soaks right in and revives my skin. It is my go to moisturizer. It is so gentle on the skin, it isn't greasy either! I highly recommend it!
Denise A.
Oxnard, CA
Works amazing and I see a difference in my skin's suppleness within just a few days of continuous use. A little bit goes a long way and it even works wonders of my feet which I usually have to tackle with vasoline or pure shea butter they get so dry.
Michelle W.
San Antonio, TX
I actually only have the full size bottle but would love the 2 oz one for traveling! i have not notice if it is making my skin tighter in any way but i love the application and the way it feels on the skin, it is a reasonable price and a great lotion.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion as well as my boyfriend does. we have it in oatmeal and Shea butter. It smells so good and I has a long lasting effect.
The nice thing about this is it has a non irritating formula so It's safe for all skin types. It's made with natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about anything weird in your lotion and going into your skin.
Kaitlyn H.
Murrieta, CA
This is one of my favorite lotions. It is so creamy and rich but blends in the skin very well. The smell is so invigorating and I don't know, you could tell its great quality. I highly recommend this body lotion and this brand of moisturizer as well.
samantha r.
This lotion smells awesome its not greasy and absorbs quickly i use it daily all over and i liketo mix it with a little coconut oil for extra moisture and i like that its affordable and available everywhere i been using this brand for a couple y3ars now with good results
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
The 21 oz/621 ml pump bottle is great! A favorite at home and the office. A lttle goes a long way on your skin. Soaks in instantly and leaves no residue. Great for use after washing hands. Light flower scent, does not linger, so men like using it too.
Austin M.
Ocean City
I'm a heavier guy and this lotion helps a lot with stretch marks I obtained over eating way to much haha. I love their products also use their face scrub which helps stop and prevent any acne headed my way. Thank god for st Ives products! Love them
Tess C.
Lakeside, CA
This lotion is OK. I would not say its great, but at least it doesn't feel fine when applied and then end up drying the skin out even more (unlike many other lotions I have tried). I have extremely dry skin so I need something with a bit more moisturizing power--this lotion is a bit thin for my what I prefer. But if you don't have extremely dry skin and are looking for a decent body lotion, this does the trick.
Jessica C.
I use this lotion on my face, and it feels amazing. The scent is so clean and my skin is super soft afterwards. I purchased it at Walmart, and it was an excellent price! I've been using it for months, and I still have a ton of product to get through!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon