BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am very happy with this product. I bought mine at Walmart for a very decent price and I am absolutely in love with it. It smells great blends wonderfully and lasts for a good 24 hours. Dermatologist tested and recommended and good for my sensitive skin I highly recommend it
Tate J.
Brooklyn, NY
I began using this lotion because I was having itchy skin problems, not to mention during the winter months my skin gets incredibly dry. After using the Oatmeal and Shea Butter lotion, I immediately felt wonderful, and the itchiness went away immediately. It leaves my skin so soft and the results of it linger for a while. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Veronica N.
Tempe, AZ
Usually I stick to coconut oils, but it just wasn't cutting it this winter. As soon as I found this product all my skin changed. Definitely noticed the collagen aspects. The lotion smells absolutely amazing. I could not recommend this amazing product anymore.
Ashley A.
Conshohocken, PA
This lotion is so nice. Psoriasis actually runs in my family so from time to time, especially when I'm dehydrated, my skin gets extremely dry and itchy. My mom sister and I always keep lotion around and having this pump lotion chillin in the bathroom is the best.
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried a few St.Ives lotions and fell in love with the brand. I was sent the Pear nectar and soy lotion and wasn't disappointed. I don't like pears but the scent isn't overpowering, and my skin feels soft & moisturized with out irritation. Who doesn't want that in a body lotion!?
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
I love the smell of this lotion! It's soothing to the skin and I love to use it as my go to body lotion. I have super sensitive skin and it's never caused me to break out or anything. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I think that this is my HG lotion!!!
Priscylla G.
Mission, TX
I love this body lotion, I carry it in my purse of my everyday use. I love that it has collagen because hands are more susceptible to show the first signs of aging and because I suffer from excessive dryness in my hands. This lotion does wonders to me,
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
I've gone through several different types of St. Ives Body Lotion, and I think my favorite is "Intensive Healing". It does wonders for my dry skin. I love how it absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave me feeling oily and greasy. I use this every time I get out of the shower, and my skins feels hydrated immediately. This is a great, affordable lotion.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an effective and affordable body lotion. I really prefer the oat one, but this makes my skin more luminous. The only thing I'm not a big fan of, is the scent. It kind of has an older woman's perfume scent. A fresh and clean scent would fit this better.
Lisa E.
Honestly.. My roommate was the one that purchased the product, but I had the chance to try it.

The lotion is not super thick and greasy and I like how soft and smooth my skin feels afterwards.

I like it and if there's an off chance of me ever buying the lotion I would definitely do so another time.

As for now I'm sticking to my B&BW fragrant lotions.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart