BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Lori L.
This is such a fun lotion to wear in the spring and summer time. The scent is gentle and lovely. It isn’t overbearing so you can wear your perfume still without it interfering. It is soothing for summertime skin. It just isn’t strong enough to use In the winter for my dry skin. It would be perfect year round in the warmer climates. St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
ashlee p.
This body lotion smells delightful and leaves your skin feeling so soft throughout the whole day. I received a sample of it in my target beauty box, it was surprisingly lightweight. I will be purchasing this lotion from now on!St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Krystle L.
Leander, TX
Holy grail body lotion. Not greasy, dries quickly, and has a faint but wonderful scent. This is the first body lotion that I’ve purchased several times in a row, and I don’t foresee that changing any time soon. Obviously others agree, because the last time I went to my grocery store to stock up they were sold out! I was able to get some small versions to hold me over, but I was so happy when it restocked!
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Amazing!!! I’m at a loss of words of how good it was, the new packaging is incredible and the formula itself is creamy and is not greasy or sticky, and most importantly leaves the skin super soft its like baby skin, definitely is a must during this winter season I cannot get enough of it, and the fact that that is 100% natural is a plus!!! Just love it.
Lillian F.
I use a lot of st Ives products and I think they are the best for my skin. Particularly this lotion, it isn’t heavy and it’s not super oily and seeps right into your skin. I buy it as soon as I know I’m running out.
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
St. Ives lotion is fantastic! It is never greasy and it is thick enough to leave my dry skin feeling moisturized all day. It also smells amazingly clean without being overwhelming.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
I’m pretty picky with my lotion, and didn’t think I’d like this lotion but I got it in a voxbox and fell in love, I love how it made my skin feel , it was light and not sticky but you still felt it hydrating unlike most thinner lotions, the scent is so fresh and clean it’s my favorite part. My legs are smoother then ever and thus has replaced my typical lotion ❤️
Azrael H.
Love St. Ives! This lotion goes on nicely without feeling sticky, it does take a bit to set in but honestly it's worth it for the result. I use this every day and it really helps improve the appearance of my keratosis pillaris.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
My boyfriend and I both love this! It smells good! It’s light! Refreshing! And good for all skin types! Thankyou @influenster for sending me this as a free product to review!
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
I love this lotion! Although I don’t see any physical changes in my skin regarding the collagen elastin portion of the cream it does moisturize my skin longer than any lotion and the overall smell of the lotion isn’t overbearingly strong which is an issue I’ve encountered with many other lotions in the past
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart