BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
I have tried several different types of St. Ives body lotion. I like this one the best because it seems the best for combating dry skin. My only disappointment is in the scent. I used to like the scent several years ago, but it has changed and I don't find it as pleasing.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love St. Ives products, this product included. I live in a very dry climate (TX) and find that this is one of the only lotions that leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth all day long. I apply it right out of the shower and just before bed. The product isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. Pair it with the shower cream and you are good to go for the dry summer and winter months.
Crystal S.
East Point, GA
Smells good. Keeps skin soft. And unfortunately, because I'm a little younger than most people who might use this, I don't actually see a difference in my body or anything like that. Not sure how it'd do it as I get older, so until then, I'll just keep using it to smell delish.
Danielle W.
Bedford, VA
I love St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, it smells nice, has a good price, and always leaves my skin feeling amazing. It is not like some lotions that feel sticky after application and I put it on once in the morning after showering. I have bought this product many times, and would recommend it to all of my friends.
Madison L.
I love this lotion. It has a great scent and very easy to apply and rub in. It made my skin very smooth and once used daily, my skin became noticeable smoothr. I think this product is about the right price, not too expensive. I would recommend anyone to use if they are looking for something useful and at a decent price!
Christine P.
Clarksville, TN
St. Ives is a great brand. I love that it's not full of junk that I don't need. I use it on my feet, arms, and hands every night before bed. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to really keep me moisturized. I have very dry skin and even though I moisturize daily, I still struggle with it. However, this is the best lotion I've used so far, hence the reason I stick with it.
Francine P.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product for a couple of years already I have never had a problem with it I love everything about it. I buy this product usually at target or Walmart. But my best location to go too is target for the best offers. Nothing to improve i's absolutely amazing
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
I love to change up my skin care routine... i know your not supposed to but the way my skin is, it stops reacting to certian products over time. I have used this a few times and love it!! The exfoliation feels great on your skin, not too rough and doesn't dry out your skin. During the winter my skin is worse because of eczma, and this feels great and doesn't irritate my skin either!
Jennifer H.
Brandywine, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The scent alone is enough to keep you coming back for more. I've been using this lotion since I was a child. It definitely moisturizes the driest parts of my body. Its very gentle and the light scent is extremely refreshing. I would definitely make this a staple in my home
Jackie M.
I got this St. Ives lotion for my mom who asked for tighter younger skin. It's very gentle and makes your skin feel great. There are many size and bottle type options to purchase. You can purchase it just about anywhere. I wouldn't suggest any changes to this product.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.