BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
Since it's summer right now, I'm actually not really using it at all because it's so moisturizing for me, it comes off as greasy and sticky in this hot weather.
I use it religiously every morning & night during the wintertime, also. I have moderately sensitive skin, and though it's calmed down from full-blown eczema since I was a child, certain lotions still irritate me. This isn't one of them.
Soumya V.
Dublin, CA
I like the St. Ives brand because of the natural ingredients and stuff - and that's what prompted me to try this lotion. But, I find that it doesn't get absorbed easily and is thicker than what I like it to be. Also, though it's pretty inexpensive, I find that I go through a bottle of this much sooner than with my previous lotions.
As for me, I'm definitely going back to my trusted Nivea Q10.
MARLENYS D.
I love this brand this was the fisrt brand that i used to make my skin better and the more i used the more it is and i can find it in any drougstore in the area. the packaging let may throw in any dror without fear of being broken. Even thou it last so much time i keep buying over and over
Heather M.
I love this product. it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized all day long. it also has a firming feature that makes skin look young and rejuvenated. i highly recommend this product for anyone looking for an everyday type of lotion. i use it daily after getting out of the shower.
Mary I.
First of all, this lotion has been highly recommended as aftercare for tattoos. So I've been using this for all of my tattoos for years. Not only do i use this on my body ink, but I use it for the rest of my body. I notice that it keeps my dry skin from being itchy or rough. This keeps my skin feeling supple and smooth. There is no scent and it doesn't leave ANY greasy residue. This is my go to lotion. I've gone through several bottles of this.
Lacy S.
I have dry sensitive skin and this light weight moisturizer works great even in winter. It has a clean smell and soaks in quickly with out being greasy. I can find it at most any drug store. I have purchased this product over and over again and it my go to daily moisturizer.
Lisa F.
Melbourne Bch, FL
My husband has super dry skin from working outdoors and living in a dry climate. This lotion does wonders for softening his skin and calming down the rash and itchiness that sometimes plagues him.
Easily absorbed into the skin, it comes in a variety of kinds and scents. We usually get the one formulated for extra dry skin and apply twice daily.
The scent is mild and it goes on smooth.
Arlene L.
Really smooth on the skin by one use. And it smells really good.
Only used one tube and when i finished it i never used it again and forgot how it felt on the skin.
I think it was a good value when i purchased it.
I think it could be more improvement on this curtain item...
Amber W.
This is my daily lotion and I love it ! It doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs right into my skin. I enjoy it in coconut milk and orchid extract it smells great and light not a over bearing scent, it's great for sensitive skin because it is 100% natural moisturizers (vegetable glycerin and soy bean oil) also it has no parables or phthalates so it's great for everyday use I recommend it !
Diane M.
San Antonio, TX
I have this lotion in the full size. I like to use this product when my skin is feeling tight, as it leaves it feeling soft. Has a nice subtle scent to it that will last all day for me. It is also priced very well not to expensive. I would recommend to someone who has dry skin.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart