BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Megan K.
Sayre, PA
St. Ives body lotion works wonders! I have very dry and sensitive skin so I have to be careful what brands I use. I use this stuff religiously! The irritation of my dry skin is soothed almost instantly and it clears up my dry skin within a few days. Highly recommend to other users! :)
Rachel P.
Hoboken, NJ
I've been using this product for years and would never go back to another lotion! The best thing about it is that it's not too oily or sticky. I hate when lotions make you feel dirty after use, and I never got that feeling with this lotion. Also, the scent is light and fresh. Not too floral or over-powering. I would definitely recommend!
Connie R.
Chickasha, OK
This would probably work for someone who just has normal skin, but I have dry, itchy flaky skin due to eczema and it gets even worse in the winter. This just didn't do anything for my skin issues even though I didn't even completely rub it in and just let it sit and soak into my skin.
Diana C.
Dalton, GA
This is one of my favorite lotion's. St. Ives in the blue bottle has a very light scent to it and you can really see a difference in skin after about a month using it. I did however, go to mexico and forget to take it with me once and when I came home, my skin was horribly dry, plus with the winter it was just awful to look at, so chapped and peeling and it took longer for me to get it back to normal.
Macala W.
Clovis, CA
All of St. Ives products i would highly recommend and the packaging is pretty simple but i like how its simple but different. all their products are soft on the skin and not harsh at all. It kept my soft very skin i put it on right after i get out of the shower and its beyond impressive
Katherine A.
New Milford, CT
I am pregnant and this was the first option of almost everybody I know to avoid stretch marks, this is just an amazing formula that once you apply it lasts for the whole day without needing to reapply, to the point that once you take a shower you can still feel how moisture your skin is.
Crystal D.
I love all St Ives products. Keeps my skin soft and healthy. I even got my husband enjoying their products. I'll rub his back with this product, as well as he rubs my feet with this product. I will never change lotions again. I looked and sampled different products for years, for sure St Ives has everything I could want in a moisturizer.
MARLENYS D.
I love this brand this was the fisrt brand that i used to make my skin better and the more i used the more it is and i can find it in any drougstore in the area. the packaging let may throw in any dror without fear of being broken. Even thou it last so much time i keep buying over and over
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
Since it's summer right now, I'm actually not really using it at all because it's so moisturizing for me, it comes off as greasy and sticky in this hot weather.
I use it religiously every morning & night during the wintertime, also. I have moderately sensitive skin, and though it's calmed down from full-blown eczema since I was a child, certain lotions still irritate me. This isn't one of them.
Soumya V.
Dublin, CA
I like the St. Ives brand because of the natural ingredients and stuff - and that's what prompted me to try this lotion. But, I find that it doesn't get absorbed easily and is thicker than what I like it to be. Also, though it's pretty inexpensive, I find that I go through a bottle of this much sooner than with my previous lotions.
As for me, I'm definitely going back to my trusted Nivea Q10.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart