BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
I'm usually a big fan of St. Ives products ,but this one didn't exactly thrill me. The point of it is to firm your skin, and I don't think think it firmed it all that well. I've noticed a very slight difference in the month that I used it. It worked well at keeping my skin moisturized though!
Yajaira R.
Anaheim, CA
Love this lotion, have a pleasant smell and don't feel greasy in the skin. My doctor recommend me this lotion to get more elasticity in my skin and this was about 8 years and from this day this is my body lotion. If you are losing weight you can massage your abdominal area with this lotion and the area with the weeks start look tigh and great. I will recommend this 100%.
Suellen H.
Denver, CO
I tried for the first time one month ago. I like the quality of this product, even more comparing the price.
The scent is really good and stay longer in your body. It have a soft texture, what make you feel fresh and soft.
It's a good lotion for people with oil skin. For sure I'll buy it again!
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
I have the coconut milk and orchid extract lotion. It smells lovely but that isn't the reason why I love it so much. This lotion really absorbs right into the skin. I hate it when lotion sticks around and makes everything greasy. This product is definitely affordable too. It receives the farmer seal of approval as it made my hands feel all soft and nice again after pulling onions for two and a half hours.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
St. Ives makes wonderful products but my favorite thus far is the Timeless Skin Collagin & elastin moisturizer. It's so lightweight & has a whipped texture. It's non-greasy and I put it on before bed every night. It's even great to use on my skin when my tattoos are healing because it's non-comodogenic and derma logically tested. Spend the money, get this stuff, and start seeing great results in 2 weeks.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I buy this for my daughter because she is only a baby and i recommend it for other moms to use on themselves or their kids as well because it is known for to me for sensitive skin and since she is so small i want to use something that i know will not break her skin out and this is the trick.
Erin P.
I bought this lotion because I loved the smell. Little did I know that I was love the product just as much!! This lotion always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use it immediately after getting out of the shower, and I haven't had any problems with dry skin since I started using it!
Katie H.
Clarksville, TN
This product does really seem to tighten the skin for a decent price! I use it mainly on my thighs and stomach with great results, as long as I use it daily after showering. The scent is very light and pretty without being overpowering. I have very sensitive skin and I have not had a problem with irritation since using it. I definitely recommend it to anyone that feels tighter skin would benefit them!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I don't suffer from dry or very dry skin, so I cannot write a review on how well this works for someone that does have dry skin. I do think it's a great moisturized and it hydrates pretty good, but it doesn't do as good as a job as I would like. one thing it's great at is making skin soft!
Megan K.
Sayre, PA
St. Ives body lotion works wonders! I have very dry and sensitive skin so I have to be careful what brands I use. I use this stuff religiously! The irritation of my dry skin is soothed almost instantly and it clears up my dry skin within a few days. Highly recommend to other users! :)
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart