BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Teresa R.
I use this lotion after every shower, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and looking healthy. Absolutely in love with this brand of lotion. Natural ingredients is a plus, and the smells are soft and not overpowering, which is great for people with sensitive noses. Can't say a bad thing about this brand of lotion. The amount of product you get for the price is unbeatable, especially considering how good the quality is.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product smells so good and I use it everyday. I bought it at Wal-Mart for like 5$ and it's honestly worth it. My skin does feel tighter and more revitalized but sometimes I feel like my skin could use more moisture. So if you have really dry skin, I myself would opt out for a different lotion.
Betsy S.
This is a very good product for what you pay at the drugstore, or Walmart and such. It does the job, not extremely greasy - it just feels like a medium to thick creamy lotion!
I don't know how much 'collagen improving' benefits there are besides the vitamims, I haven't noticed a visual difference.
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
This does nothing for me. I have dry skin & keratosis pilaris, and it doesn't even hydrate after showering. The scent is nice & the bottle lasts forever. Pretty cheap at Walmart. BUT I break out in bumps & dry patches if my skin gets thirsty, and no matter how often I apply this...my skin is THIRSTY.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go to lotion for the warmer months. Even if you like to layer on lotion to cover dry skin from having the summer heat hit your skin all day; it glides effortlessly onto the skin. As well as not feeling like you have lotion buildup.
Yajaira R.
Anaheim, CA
Love this lotion, have a pleasant smell and don't feel greasy in the skin. My doctor recommend me this lotion to get more elasticity in my skin and this was about 8 years and from this day this is my body lotion. If you are losing weight you can massage your abdominal area with this lotion and the area with the weeks start look tigh and great. I will recommend this 100%.
Benitra A.
Champaign, IL
The St.Ives Naturally Indulgent body lotion in coconut milk and orchid extract is amazing! It gives my skin long-lasting moisture and keeps my skin silky smooth. The smell is also amazing I don't even need to wear perfume or a body spray when I use this lotion. It's easy to apply and sinks right into the skin! I definitely recommend this lotion for everyone!!!
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
I've gone through 2 bottles of this stuff already. I purchase mine from Target and I find that it's more reasonably price than other body lotions in the aisle. I use this daily after showering and it helps to moisturize my really dry skin, especially in the winter. The smell is really nice too!
Lily L.
BROOKLYN, NY
Absolutely adore this product. It's extremely affordable and works very well. I love how the texture. It is not thick nor is it oily. In addition to everything, it smells absolutely amazing. This is actually the first lotion product that I managed to finish. I highly recommend this to everyone!
amanda r.
muir, MI
Growing up this was always my Holy Grail! I put it all over my body and my face; I felt like I had good results. As I've gotten older, my skin has had sun damage and now is getting fine lines plus wrinkles I feel like this is no longer doing its job and I need something that has a bigger impact. It's still my go-to and will use it on the rest of my body but I think for my face I will be attempting something else.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart