BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
alison j.
Belleville, ON
Love how my skin looks when I use this product. I do not need to re-apply through the day.
Stéphanie B.
Montreal
It leaves my body extremely smooth and renewed. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Love the smell and it moisturizers all day. Good price for large quantity. One of my favs
Kaye N.
I love the smell and feels really good on skin in any season. St Ives is the best for me
Grace H.
Keeps it moisturized, can’t tell the difference yet with the colleges , will keep using !
Toni K.
Upper Nine Mile river , NS
I love St. Ives body lotion. I have used this so much I already have to get another tube!
Maddie C.
Not a super strong smell, but leaves my skin super moisturized! Really like this product
Stephanie F.
Dunolly, Vic
I really love this product I found it from a you tubes personal favorites I just love it
Marifer M.
Smells so amazing and it really makes my skin feeling super soft. It hydrates super good.
Jade L.
It takes all the black heads out and makes your skin very soft, use before putting makeup
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart