BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Karen I.
Its a very good cream, i really like it, feels sooooo smooth in my skin and smells good too.

Lindsey P.
Mississauga
Was soft for the skin, will use again. Definitely recommend it for others to try and to use.
Imisioluwa A.
Saint Catharines
It is a very nice lotion ., eliminates dry skin and making the skin feel silky and smooth.
Catalina G.
I love it!!!, it's my favorite lotion, my skin feel so good, it's a completely amazing!!❤️
Venus L.
I have really dry skin and it makes my skin moist and soft. It smells really nice as well.
Jessica R.
Wow love it amazing product. Use it weekly works well and does not smell at all. I love it
Annie M.
This product is my go to lotion. The small size fits easily in my purse and I use it daily.
Vivi W.
The best I would say, for my skin. The lotion makes my skin looks fresh and we'll hydrated.
Andrea T.
Worked well enough. I have tried
other products from St.Ives and I like the St. Ives brand.
Sabrina D.
friendsville, TN
Really enjoy the feeling of this. My skin feels so moisturized .smells good and fair price.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart