BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Crishna M.
Durham Bridge, NB
Great Product ... I loved it- smooth on the skin absorbs quickly. Its quite frankly a great product.
Cortney H.
Winnipeg
I like this lotion. It is alright for moisturizing but it leaves a greasy feel on wherever you use it
Laura G.
ottawa (on)
Make my skin really soft i really liked it and the smell is amazing i would recommend it to everyone
Megan V.
Calgary
I really like the smell of this. It leaves my skin super smooth and doesn’t trigger my sensitive skin
lucie a.
Sherbrooke , Québec
Use it everyday for my face morning/night very moisturizing smell good feel smooth and very hydrating
Ivette V.
puerto rico
Te deja la pier lisa suave y humectada y holiendo vien y dura en tu piel. Y te ayuda en las arugas.
Anna P.
What I always use to keep my body hydrated. It’s very light but it definitely goes into your skin.
Maria G.
San Juan
Es la mejor crema que he utilizado en mi vida. Es super humectante. Con humectacion tooodo el dia.
Aleshia. N.
Toronto
It's a thicker more oily cream but it's great for people with really dry skin. Great for the winter
Angelica G.
Una marca muy fácil de encontrar, económica se ven los resultados si se usa como indica el embace.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart