BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Guzman F.
Favorite product is absorbed quickly and leaves no greasy. Light cream and soft fragrance . Good price.
Ashley M.
Toronto, Ontario
All of the body lotions and moisturizers are pretty good of this line. Not too thin and not too greasy.
Doris L.
Very solid product, but doesn't do wonders. Not moisturizing enough for cold Canadian winters though.
Alondra C.
chihuahua
Esta crema ayuda para restauración de la piel, dura la hidratación horas y tiene una aroma espectacular
Urvashi P.
Great for sensitive skin, doesn't leave skin oily or greasy or sticky at all, great for all skin types.
Katelyn V.
Florida
It fermed my skin and made my skin and it didn't make my skin too oily that's why I'm giving it 3 ⭐️'s
michelle L.
Really good cream love it and use it every night! it smells really good and makes hands extremely soft
Kendra F.
Unity, Saskatchewan
I really enjoyed this product. Smells really good and does the job of keeping my hands moist and soft.
Karen H.
Toronto, ON
I love this product! Leave my skin really smooth!! It's very nice product and cheap!!? I recommended
Alejandra L.
Me super facina porque me deja la cara muy bonita suave y con una agradable aroma no la deja grasosa
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart