BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
Works great! My poor 3 year old suffers from horribly dry skin this seems to be the only lotion that helps!
Noemi O.
Love this product really feels likes it tightens everything up with health and excersize this works great!
Andrea O.
Cuernavaca
De las mejores cremas que eh probado en mi vidaaaaa!!! Te hidrata súper bien y te deja un aroma agradable
Cindy D.
yucatan
Es perfecta, me encanta porque muchas veces para la recesequedad es buena, yo la uso para humectar mi pil
Krista P.
Toronto, ON
I loved how this lotion went on and how it wasn't greasy. I felt like my skin was tighter after using it.
Really hidrates my skin and the lotion is not sticky product i love this product and i recommendded a lot!
Raman J.
Vancouver , BC
Love how this lotion leaves my skin feeling, I have very dry skin, and I apply it everyday after shower.
Isa R.
Brownsburg , Québec
Need that every day
My skin is so dry
But with this product i feel so beautiful and its protect
Thx a lot
Tina C.
Toney, AL
I love St.Ives products, they leave your skin so smooth and refreshing. Highly recommeded for dry skin!
Léonie K.
I love St-Ives in the first place! This one is really moisturizing! It feels really smooth on the skin.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart