BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is so soft on my skin. It is applicable to any types of skins and also helps get rid of fine lines without over drying. It is totally worth its price and i would really recommend it to other. I would say to try it out in small portions to get you skin used to it and then add as much as you may need.
Mariah M.
Ceres, CA
I love most St. Ives products, they never really disappoint and they are really inexpensive. You get a lot for very little and it goes a long way. It smells great, works like its described. I wouldn't highly recommend this product to several people especially if you're looking for a moisturizing product.
Linda S.
No parabens or phthalates, cruelty free, not tested on animals, the bottle contains 20% recycled material. This lotion stands out from other brands that you'll find on the shelves. I use the Skin Renewing lotion. It moisturizes, keeps my skin soft and I don't have to worry about extra toxic products on my body. I could easily find a more natural product if I wanted to, but for a drug store brand- this does a great job with that.
Tina P.
El Centro, CA
St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion I found to be a great lotion. It's more than just a lotion, it's a moisturizer, a replenisher, an exfoliant. As soon as you rub it into your skin, you can feel your skin come alive, smoothr, so soft and nourished. I recommend it to everyone give it a try. You'll fall in love with your replenished new skin.
Hannah N.
Tacoma , WA
Love love love this product! St. Ives is my go to for face products. I decided to try this lotion considering howmuch i love their face cleansers and i was not let down. St. Ives is my favorite brand and i would recommend this to anyone with dry skin problems or wants to have a younger shine to their skin.
Jennifer S.
I have fairly sensitive skin and I have allergic reactions to just about anything that contains fragrances. St. Ives is consistently one of the only so-called "hypoallergenic" products that actually lives up to its promises. It moisturizes without being too heavy on the skin and even the ones without any fragrance at all still smell pretty nice. I tend to use the oatmeal and shea butter (I think) more often than any other.
Emily G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this as a travel size like I do with most St. Ives product. This moisturizer not only moisturized my skin, it made my face feel really soft and clean! I love buying from St. Ives because they use all natural ingredients, so I would definitely recommend this to others!
Lisa N.
Lake Forest, CA
It moisturizes very well, keeps my skin soft throughout the day and I know there are not extra toxic chemicals in this. I have super dry and sensitive skin, so most lotion does not make the cut for me. I need the super thick lotion that gets messy and smelly, however St. Ives is perfect. It smells amazing and its not sticky. I can go to organic stores to buy an even more natural product, but for the price, this is great.
Betsy S.
This is a very good product for what you pay at the drugstore, or Walmart and such. It does the job, not extremely greasy - it just feels like a medium to thick creamy lotion!
I don't know how much 'collagen improving' benefits there are besides the vitamims, I haven't noticed a visual difference.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go to lotion for the warmer months. Even if you like to layer on lotion to cover dry skin from having the summer heat hit your skin all day; it glides effortlessly onto the skin. As well as not feeling like you have lotion buildup.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart