BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Amanda L.
Smells great and I've noticed my skin is a lot softer than before. I'm using it to prevent pregnancy stretch marks
Shantel M.
Found it great for hands, but any other areas it wouldn't absorb. I keep it in my purse for those touch up times.
Vanesa Mariana
Brampton, Ontario
Smells divine. It leaves the skin feeling soft and scented. Definitely recommend since it is so soft on the skin!
Gillian F.
Waterdown, ON
Another great lotion - makes skin smooth and stays soft for a long time. You do not need to apply multiple layers
Shawna S.
Toronto , ON
Works good but doesn't seem to help with elasticity in the skin , overall it works good to moisturize the skin .
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Love the fresh smell, and it's a non-greasy moisturizer that can be used all over the body for lasting hydration.
Chantal P.
Nice scent, not too strong. Provided good moisture, not too sticky or watery. Did not make your skin feel oily
Jasmin G.
Mission, BC
I love the smell of St. Ives products. The lotion is nice but it sometimes feels thick on the skin and heavy .
Christine K.
Edmonton
I love this cream so much! The sent it lovely and it leaves you hands feeling so nice and soft yet not greasy!
Connie G.
Use this lotion on patients quite often as it is gentle on the skin and stops drying out from the hospital air.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart