BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sheyne B.
I leave this is my bag and purse for when I go out and it never does me wrong. Leaves my hands soft, but a bit greasy
AdrIana E.
Love this body lotion. Non greasy or oily. Does its job.. Makes my skin smooth. Absorbs to skin making your skin soft
Estoy encantada con todas sus cremas tienen un olor muy rico, tienen bastantes ingredientes que ayudan a nuestra piel
Isabelle P.
Labrador City, NL
St. Ives is an amazing brand, love all it products!! Very good for sensitive skin, and the scents are to die for!!
Amanda P.
San Antonio, Texas
My skin looks great when I use this lotion. The formula is so light and doesn't feel greasy. I put it on everyday.
Karla M.
Magdalena Contreras, Distrito Federal, Distrito Federal
Es mi crema corporal favorita, todas las presentaciones son muy hidratantes. el dispensador es muy util y practico
Beatriz T.
I like it. I have been a product like this! I will keep using this product till the day they stop making it. love !
Carmen H.
Toronto, ON
I love St. Ives. The product always makes my skin feel rehydrated. Definitely recommend it to people with dry skin.
Aleena J.
This is best product if you are looking for something that not only hydrates, smells good, but is also affordable.
Meaghan B.
London, ON
I am heavily tattooed and I love this to keep my skin hydrated. I don't mind that it's not completely scent free...
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart