BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jolaine B.
Montreal, CA
Really really love this lotion from ST.Ives. Love the smell and it feels moisturizing to my skin! Recommended this lotion
Jana H.
Dartmouth, NS
As typical st Ives products this moisturizer feels great on the skin. When I used it, it left my face feeling refreshed.
patricia t.
La piel queda con una sensacion de suavidad y feescura sin dejar sensacion grasosa ayudando a tener una mejor apariencia
Habiba S.
I love st Ives products. they are the best. this lotion makes the skin so soft and smooth. this is a must buy product!!!
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
I have used this couple of months ago..i didn't like it a lot ..it is not greasy..i also don't think it is very firming..
Sizel M.
Chiapas,Mexico.
This body lotion feels great on the skin , feels fresh and smooth , the smell is great and leave really hydrated the skin
Candace K.
Love it! Use it everyday and have seen such a difference since starting to use it! Great to use when you have hard water!
Sal Q.
Great moisturizer. Love the smell. Doesn't dry up too fast. I only buy this on sale but when I do, I buy 2-3 at a time.
Cara S.
Vancouver, BC
Been using this as a body lotion for years. It is my go to. Keeps skin moisturizer, great price, would recommend
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Ahhhh, this cream is amazing. It smells nice, feels nice and keeps me smooth all day long. Would definitely recommend.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart