BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Christina N.
Highly reccomend it, keeps your skin fresh and young. Make sure you use it at a daily basis so the results will show off more.
Katia S.
Syria . lattakia
good
. nice . and its formula is lovely ... i love how it works and the fact that it is easy to use
سهل الاستخدام و حلو و ظريف
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Rich and creamy with no oily residue or harsh scents. I love this one after exfoliating in the winter. Totally does the trick!
Camila N.
This smells good. I naturally have a dry skin so this helps me keep away from all dem ashy kneecaps! Lol . But I like the smell
Sana M.
This cream is really good for your dry hands. especially in winter!
it comes in easy compact size, can take with you anywhere!
Judit D.
NEW WESTMINSTER, BC
I like St Ives body lotions and this one is no different. Feels very nice and moisturizing on the skin. Has a nice fresh scent.
Nathalie L.
Longueuil, Quebec
Cette hidratant donne une bonne sensation de douceur, toute la famille l'utilise et nous avons jamais été déçu de ce produit
Annelisse g.
is good but in dry skin is not workin so well, the good thing is not sticky in your skin. but for me doesn't work good.
Wendy N.
 Super buena, como y ligera como todas las demas, son diferente y diferentes olores pero de igual me gusta tambien!
Dianna L.
Edmonton , AB
I love the oatmeal and shea butter version. I really like the smell and it absorbs really quite quickly which is really nice.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart