BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Liliana V.
I love, let me super hydrated skin is absorbed very quickly and is perfect for those seasons when our skin is sensitive or dry
Ciara R.
Sherwood Park , AB
Great value. Have this on my desk at work, lovely fragrance and last for a long time. ~Give great hydration to hands and skin
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Rich and creamy with no oily residue or harsh scents. I love this one after exfoliating in the winter. Totally does the trick!
Christina N.
Highly reccomend it, keeps your skin fresh and young. Make sure you use it at a daily basis so the results will show off more.
Camila N.
This smells good. I naturally have a dry skin so this helps me keep away from all dem ashy kneecaps! Lol . But I like the smell
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
I like St Ives body lotions and this one is no different. Feels very nice and moisturizing on the skin. Has a nice fresh scent.
Caitlin N.
I didn't feel like it worked for me, not to say it won't work for others. I liked the smell, and it didn't feel overly greasy.
Nathalie L.
Longueuil, Quebec
Cette hidratant donne une bonne sensation de douceur, toute la famille l'utilise et nous avons jamais été déçu de ce produit
Brianna S.
Winnipeg, MB
I love how soft this leaves my skin! It’s non greasy and is light. I’ve tried many st Ives lotions and they all smell amazing
Rome R.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This product is amazing for to go outings. It's very convenient coz of the small packaging and serves it's purpose very well
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart