BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jennifer M.
MANTACHIE
I love this lotion,it keeps my skin moisturized,my skin stays young and soft...it would recommend this to all my friends and family
Camila U.
Al ser una crema con colageno deja una capa protectora en la piel. yo la utilizo en mis codos y rodilla y los humecta perfectamente
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario
This leaves your skin silky smooth. It is moisturized and smells amazing ! My favorite scent is Coconut milk and orchid extract.
Sherly A.
Es muy bueno y recomendable, ayuda al cuidado de la piel, sin envargo tiene un buen aroma, es muy refrescante, 100% Recomendable.
Cat B.
Hope, BC
My favorite body lotion, it has long lasting results and is non greasy and doesn't irritate my skin, which is prone to break outs
Monica L.
St. Catharines Onatario
St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion feels so great on my skin. I love this product and i am completly sold on it.
julise s.
I really like to used it after taking a shower for better results, I feels like your skin absorb this lotions and hydrate a lot
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland
Nice scent, not too strong. The thickness of the lotion is just right, it rubs in easily without have to wait for it to soak in
Ashley G.
Brampton, ON
Horrible! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It's very watery. And it does not mosturize at all! Worst lotion I've ever used.
Sana M.
This cream is really good for your dry hands. especially in winter!
it comes in easy compact size, can take with you anywhere!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart