BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My very new favorite lotion ! These lotions feel as amazing as they smell!! They’re not at all thick. They spread across my body like water and keep my skin hydrated the whole day til my next shower I have eczema and my skin has never felt better !
Abbey R.
This is my second favorite moisturizer! It is very gentle on the skin and has ana amazing sent! I was sent this product and it has changed my skin! It still doesn’t beat my cocoa butter! I would recommend!
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I loved this lotion. It smells so nice because it is so fresh, and it works so well! I use it after I get out of the shower every day and still haven't finished my first big bottle of it because such a little amount goes such a long way!  I would definitely recommend this
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I received this in my Target Beauty Box. I have never tried St. Ives before. The moment I squeezed some on to my arm, I was instantly hit with a familiar smell. One that was from my childhood. It took me a few minutes to figure it out and then bam. It hit me! This lotion smelled like Watermelon Bubbalicious Bubble Gum.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
I LOVE these lotions!! They smell great and leave my skin so soft without feeling greasy. In the cold Midwest winters my skin is dry and sensitive and this lotion does wonders without irritating my skin!
Olivia L.
Wolcott, CT
I loveee the smell!! Makes my skin look so beautiful and moisturized! It is not thick, it is just right! Very gentle and smooth. There is nothing wrong with this product ! I would defiantly buy again!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love this lotion to apply all over my body after showering. A lot of lotions are too thick and makes it uncomfortable to get dressed after but not this one. It smells wonderful and I love that it’s made for keeping your skin youthful and preserving the elasticity. It has also helped with a scar I had on my stomach after surgery. Got it at Walmart for around 7 dollars. Love St. Ives! ❤️
Kayla O.
Tampa, FL
I use this moisturizer EVERYWHERE. I use it on my hands, my legs after I shave, and on my face after I wash it. This moisturizer also works great as a primer. I put it on, do my eyeshadow, and then apply foundation and such on top of it. The makeup doesn't crease, and lasts all day. I love this moisturizer.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
I really love this lotion. The smell is amazing and it goes on great. I think it really helps my dry skin. It’s not as thick as other lotions I’ve used are but maybe some people will like that aspect.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart