BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Karen I.
It feels sticky after i apply it on my skin, i don't see any progress on my skin body, its says that it has collagen but i don't think so.
kristina p.
leicester
Thi was an okay product. Its not bad in total i just didn't like it myself as i didn't like the smell or the texture but it was a good price
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
I really enjoy this moisturizer. I have dry skin and this helps smooth my irritable skin while moisturizing it. I use it on a daily basis.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is great for every day use. I apply it after a shower and it moisturizes my skin without leaving it feeling sticky afterwards.
Halcyone B.
Kingston, jamaica
If you have dry skin this is your product, its very moisterizing and they have a wide variety of formulae and fragrances to suit everyone.
Helena A.
Kitchener
This is great product. I find that it is not irritating for my skin even after shaving. Totally recommend and its at a great price point
Josephine  E.
Halifax, NS
I've had the same bottle for the past year. I haven't used it a whole lot and it inst my go to cream. It's an okay product in my eyes,
Candace L.
Saint Catharines
I would really recommend this lotion if you have sensitive skin. My skin reacts to everything but have never had a problem with this one.
Yasmin O.
Port Sydney, ON
I love the smell of st Ives products and I like to use them but only every once in awhile because the scent effects my sensitive skin.
Katie V.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
The almond one is amazing, I have really dry skin and I didn't know what to use,
So I tried this one and I get it every time I love it
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart