BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Helena A.
Kitchener
This is great product. I find that it is not irritating for my skin even after shaving. Totally recommend and its at a great price point
Josephine  E.
Halifax, NS
I've had the same bottle for the past year. I haven't used it a whole lot and it inst my go to cream. It's an okay product in my eyes,
Candace L.
Saint Catharines
I would really recommend this lotion if you have sensitive skin. My skin reacts to everything but have never had a problem with this one.
Katie V.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
The almond one is amazing, I have really dry skin and I didn't know what to use,
So I tried this one and I get it every time I love it
Jillian Larson 5.
Rosemere, QC
Your skin feels stronger and firmer after use. Not sure about long time use results.Love the smell too! I use it along with coconut oil
Sandrine T.
Very moisturizing body lotion, i use it everyday for all my family, it is not expensive and it makes my skin soft and gentle, i love it
Sophia D.
London On
I used this lotion while i was pregnant and it helped keep my skin hydrated and also helped with strech marks, keeps me looking smooth
Yasmin O.
Port Sydney, ON
I love the smell of st Ives products and I like to use them but only every once in awhile because the scent effects my sensitive skin.
Rimsha H.
Saskatoon , RI
This product works great! I always seem to have very dry legs and i use this and they look great afterwards. Totally recommend this!
Andrea H.
Woodlands, NB
I'm pretty picky when it comes to my skin care. This lotion is silky smooth and not at all greasy. I also really like the fragrance.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart