BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
I use Allah their products and this one is one of my favorite it leaves the skin moisturized and it eliminates any dryness in the skin, love it
Tanya J.
LOVE St. Ives. One of the only drug store brands without parabens or chemicals. I am extremely loyal to their products, especially the scrubs.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love St.Ives lotions and this is no exception. Quick absorption with a long lasting effect, I find it perfect for Canadian winters
Fatima C.
México
Lo uso antes de maquillarme, lo dejo por cinco minutos para que mi piel lo absorba por completo y me deja la piel completamente limpia y suave
Merly J.
Catano, PR
Enamorada de este producto. Súper bueno para el cuerpo. Te deja la piel súper sana, suave y un olor espectácular. Un producto para todo el año.
Ivy C.
Toronto, Canada
It smells really really good and i find the consistency just to my liking. it's not too heavy but its also not too liquidy either. just right.
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
This cream is my ultimate favorite. It is such a great price for such great quality. It is nourishing and provides excellent lasting moisture.
Rosalynn T.
Good product. Excellent scent. Skin dried up quickly and lotion had to be reapplied. Takes about 2 weeks to see its overall moisterizing effect
ket j.
I struggle with sry skin during winter and I have also developed some stretch marks. But this cream does smooth my skin and its improve my skin
Sarah H.
Scarborough, ON
Love this, perfect for the winter as skin starts getting dry. I use it about 3 times a day and sometimes even more in the winter if I need to!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart