BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Mary F.
I love the travel size of the product. I also found the lotion itself to be very nice, well moisturizing. I'm a big fan of St. Ives products!!
Rosalynn T.
Good product. Excellent scent. Skin dried up quickly and lotion had to be reapplied. Takes about 2 weeks to see its overall moisterizing effect
Sarah H.
Scarborough, ON
Love this, perfect for the winter as skin starts getting dry. I use it about 3 times a day and sometimes even more in the winter if I need to!
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
This cream is my ultimate favorite. It is such a great price for such great quality. It is nourishing and provides excellent lasting moisture.
ket j.
I struggle with sry skin during winter and I have also developed some stretch marks. But this cream does smooth my skin and its improve my skin
Jose M.
la verdad no me gusto tanto, siento que no hidrata tanto la piel mas bien deja una sensacion reseca, un punto bueno es que huele super rico!!
Bonnie T.
Toronto
All of the St. Ives products are excellent value for the price. Great variety to meet all skin types and convenient sizes to meet all needs.
Ashley E.
I have only been using this for 2 weeks not and I like it but haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet. Has a nice scent and applies well.
Julieta O.
Mexico City
Ultra moisturizing, the scent is delicious as well! I love to lather it up as it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or gross. I'd recommend it!
Erica D.
I think St Ives is one of my fav lotion brands. I love the coconut and orchid scent, it provides great moisture and the price is very good.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart