BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Use this everyday for the last 3 years, and i must say its really good moisturizer to the skin, and smells good too, and usually on sale in superstore.
Rebecca R.
Barrie
Great scent. Moisturize's very well, doesn't leave that stixky feeling on hands and body. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase!
Maria H.
Montreal Quebec
St. Ives always has great products. only complaint is that the moisturization doesn't last too long, and i have to re-apply quite often. love it though!
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
I think St Ives has the best body lotion of all time! They are so hydrating and they don't stay on the skin too long before being soak up in the skin.
Merin J.
Not a fan of the consistency and the lotion can sometimes have lumps of dried lotion. Other than that it moistures my skin making it feel very smooth.
elisha b.
I own a couple of different kinds of this stuff, its great! Doesn't leave your skin greasy after using, smells awesome, and makes your skin feel great!
Paulinne d.
Whitby, ON
Great product scent is not bad I love the silky feel it leaves on my skin! It is very moisturizing and I recommend it to people with easily dry skin
Nkiru O.
Windsor, ON
I also love this St.Ives product, it is my next fave after their facial scrub. It is a great moisturizer, I use it during whether it is day or night.
Jodi h.
Calgary
I love all St. Ives lotions. I have been using the brand for many many years and I usually always have one kind of St. Ives around at any given time
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Cream fantastica! Delicata sulla pelle , dal profumo leggero che non stanca e , punto in più, con collagene all'interno !!! Semplicemente fantastica
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart