BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Christine D.
Val Caron, ON
I used this everyday throughout my entire pregnancy and I do not have a single stretch mark! It smells amazing and it’s affordable. I buy it at Walmart.
Lourdes G.
Ligera para cualquier tiempo yo soy calurosa y no me hace sentir pegajosa ni grasosa, me encanto el uso de este producto por que me reseco mucho mi piel
Suki Y.
Gives a very nice refreshing and soft feling after applying it. Have been using this brand for a long time and it has made my skin moisturized and smooth
Harjot T.
It is good for me in summers when my skin is oily. I just need some thing really light. But doesn't work for me in winters as my skin need more moisture.
Kylene U.
St catharines , ON
I used this before to help ease stretch marks and to help with the elasticity in my skin. It's one of the more expensive drugstore options but it works.
Heather F.
Ottawa, ON
Love this product. It's very inexpensive, fast to apply and I really feel like my skin has extra elasticity, especially under my eyes in the cheek area.
Coralis C.
Me encanta esta crema, huele muy rico e hidrata mucho la piel. A mí me gusta mucho porque mi piel es súper reseca y esta crema me ayuda mucho con eso.
Brooke W.
Toronto
My favorite moisturizer! It has a nice mild smell that is not too overbearing like other moisturizers on the market. Keeps my skin nice and hydrated.
Dhiya L.
Victoria,BC,Canada
I loved using this product after shaving but I realized that my legs went back to dry after about one hour that's probably why it was $2 for a mini lol
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Use this everyday for the last 3 years, and i must say its really good moisturizer to the skin, and smells good too, and usually on sale in superstore.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart