BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erica C.
Good hydration and goes on well. I used it more in the winter for a deep moisturizer. A solid basic moisturizer to have around with a non-overpowering scent!
Chenoa A.
Toronto, ON
Love this lotion! Super hydrating and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I only need to put it on once a day after my shower and I'm good to go!
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
BEST MOISTURIZER EVER! I have oily skin and this helps my skin without getting to oily! Its very light but deeply moisturizes! I feel fresh and smell fresh!
Christal W.
Collingwood, WY
Nothing special about this lotion, i prefer a creme now that it is winter as i find lotions to be very runny and i always have to reapply after some time.
Angie D.
Me gusta el aroma si pudiera comerse lo aria:) pero siento que le falta mas humectacion o tal vz no es la crem que debo usar pero me gusta si la recomiendo
Kaylene R.
Oxnard, California
Well first off St.Ives is one of my favorite brands,and this body lotion is just great,it leaves your skin glowing and feeling silky smooth,it's great! :)
Felicia S.
Love the scent Love that it keeps my skin feeling soft for longer then an hour the feel of the lotion itself is nice not to thick not to think it's perfect
Parisa S.
Absorbs really quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Has a light and pleasant smell. My skin looks firmer and feels softer eversince I started using it
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like St. Ives body lotions. They have a great range and they very inexpensive. As far as I know, they are cruelty free which is important to me.
Amanda Y.
Edmonton, AB
One of my all time favorite lotions, there is no sticky residue or greasy feeling, and I can really feel a difference in my skin after one application!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart