BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erica V.
I LOVE this lotion! I'm constantly washing my hands because of work and they get very dry very fast. But when I use this lotion it literally brings them back to life right away. The best part is that it absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave my hands feeling oily. And of course, the smell is wonderful. Definitely recommend it!
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I just bought a new bottle last week. I have been using this lotion for years.
It does have firming power because it contains Collagen . I use this every wear .
And Ladies don't forget the elbows. I bought my lotions at CVS . I always go when they have sales on there Beauty products and if the price is right I pick up 2 or 3.
Alyssia P.
This is my favorite body lotion ever! It's light, smells amazing, and sinks into the skin quickly. No waiting around for it to dry, or feeling greasy and slippery as you try to finish getting ready for your day. The best (cheapest) way to buy this is by using the Target cartwheel app and waiting for the St. Ives brand to get a discount. Although now that I think about it, you could really wait for any store to get a brand discount and buy it then. Really worth the full price if you don't want to wait though!
Alieza P.
The lotion is very moisturizing. The lotion is very creamy and has a nice scent. I purchased this product from Walmart and it exceeded my expectations. The packaging is soft and for me personally it fit in my bag. I always recommend this product to other people because of how soft it leaves my skin feeling after I use it.
Karina A.
I looove this lotion. As someone with sensitive skin I prefer lighter scents, but hate baby powder scented things. This smells delicate without being over powering. It also does not feel greasy. It leaves your skin feeling soft all day and dries quickly. I hate most lotions and this makes me want to go out and buy more!
Danielle M.
York, PA
I use this lotion in the summer when my skin isn't as dry, but could still use some moisture. It's not strong enough for my body in the winter, but it does work well on my face. When I use this, I notice an improvement in the quality of my skin. It feels tight yet supple, and looks more luminous. As far as being used for a body lotion, I put it on in the summer right after getting out of the shower and by the time I'm dressed, it's soaked into my skin and keeps me moisturized.
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA
I have super sensitive dry skin in the winter months. While looking for lotions to use I found st Ives and decided to give it a try! I was hooked after the first time using it! The lotion smells great, and my dry peeling skin feels so much better! I use it after every shower now, and especially on my legs after shaving.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
My mom has used this all my life. One winter I found my skin unable to become neutral. Some days it was unbearably dry and some days it was greasy. I just couldn't find the right balance to keep me moisturized all day. I tried a couple different kinds and than I called my mother and asked her what she uses and she said that she has been using St.Ives Body Lotion sense she was a teenager. So I bought some right away and it was a life saver!!
Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion is nice for a quick application for dry skin, though I find it a bit heavily scented and greasy. It doesn't sink in as quickly as I'd like after applying and waiting to get dressed after using is par for the course. It got demoted from bathroom every day use to desk drawer at work for desperate, dry hands. Meh
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I have been using this lotion for many years because it is natural and does not contribute to any breakouts or issues with my skin. I love the way this makes my skin feel and it is my number one for hydrating my face. I buy this regularly and recommend this to so many other people that have issues with sensitive skin.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart