BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Emily W.
Kitchener, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Even though it says "Body Lotion", I use this lotion on my face after cleanser, toner, and exfoliater. It keeps my skin soft and helps prevent my skin from drying up.
Leanne O.
Edmonton , AB
It's a good, cheap moisturizer. Fairly average and nothing overly special about it. Its not great for super dry skin in my opinion. It's more of a light body lotion.
Cassandra W.
This is a good lotion. I have always enjoyed every st.ives products I've bought. They also go along way. They may be small but you don't need a lot of product so it can last you awhile.
Jess p.
Dundalk
This is my favorite body cream of all time. I especially like the smell texture and consistency. after my shower daily i simply apply and wait 3 mins to dry, ready for another glam day
Claire D.
Montreal, Québec
My skin was feeling super soft after using it (probably because of the silicons in it)
I was satisfied as long as the silicons didn't give problems to my skin and had to stop using it after.
If you have no problem with silicons it would be perfect for you.
Shailiz C.
Woodhaven , NY
I just got this in my voxbox and I loved it. It smells amazing and feels really good. Usually lotion I use leave my skin dry but this one left it smooth and fresh.
Jenna V.
I love this product for the summer. It's nice, light and long lasting. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long but I usually do have to reapply for the next day.
Tracy P.
St Thomas, Ontario
Love this product! my skin is very dry and cracks in the cold weather. It only takes a couple times using this product and my skin is moisturized and feels great!
Anjie R.
Toronto, Ontario
This is great fof those with sensitive skin that is dry due to work related or environmental factors. The product stays on your skin, but wqshes off very easily.
alli c.
Nanaimo , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love everything from st. Ives with the collagen elastin formula. I find the products to be very effective and they have an awesome price point! will buy again!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart