BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Claire D.
Montreal, Québec
My skin was feeling super soft after using it (probably because of the silicons in it)
I was satisfied as long as the silicons didn't give problems to my skin and had to stop using it after.
If you have no problem with silicons it would be perfect for you.
Shailiz C.
Woodhaven, NY
I just got this in my voxbox and I loved it. It smells amazing and feels really good. Usually lotion I use leave my skin dry but this one left it smooth and fresh.
Jenna V.
I love this product for the summer. It's nice, light and long lasting. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long but I usually do have to reapply for the next day.
Tracy P.
St Thomas, Ontario
Love this product! my skin is very dry and cracks in the cold weather. It only takes a couple times using this product and my skin is moisturized and feels great!
alli c.
Nanaimo , CO
I love everything from st. Ives with the collagen elastin formula. I find the products to be very effective and they have an awesome price point! will buy again!
Anjie R.
Toronto, Ontario
This is great fof those with sensitive skin that is dry due to work related or environmental factors. The product stays on your skin, but wqshes off very easily.
Shelby B.
This stuff is so hydrating it's insane, put it on as soon as your dry off out of the shower and I swear you will see results and feel results in a couple days. 😍
Jecka D.
St. Ives is my go to moisturizer! I have intensely dry skin in the winter months and it cracks and bleeds sometimes. This helps my dry skin heal and smell great!
Sarah N.
Port Dover, ON
My favorite go-to body lotion to smooth my dry skin! I do have dry bumps and because of the urea ingredient, it helps gently exfoliate and moisturize them so they become reduced!
Makeup S.
I tried the collagen st Ives lotion and it was great..It moisturized my sensitive skin...as well as leaving a soft silky smooth feel to it...I also enjoyed the fragrance...I would repurchase this product.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart