BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
This lotion has a good consistency. It ain't greasy at all. My hands feel moisturized for many hours after I've put the lotion on. I have been using St. Ives for at least 4 years and I love it.
Sarita M.
Surrey, British Columbia
It has a smooth, non sticky application. It doesn't feel oily either. The smell is amazing. My friends have asked to borrow some when I've finished applying some because it smells so lovely.
Catriona H.
I love the way this cream is light and not greasy. Very important for my oily skin as I need to still hydrate is for a light fast absorbing cream with a light smell.
Teresa M.
Hanmer, ON
The smell is so nice. I love using this during the day as I work in an office that is dry. My skin suffers from that. After my shower I put this on and it helps a lot.
Jaire B.
Great lotion doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, it's very refreshing I use it all the time. I would definitely recommend this product and I will purchase again when I go to Sam's Club!!
Danielle S.
I love this lotion! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It is great for relieving the dryness that happens to your skin during the winter. Try this lotion!
Leanne O.
Edmonton, AB
It's a good, cheap moisturizer. Fairly average and nothing overly special about it. Its not great for super dry skin in my opinion. It's more of a light body lotion.
Emily W.
Kitchener, ON
Even though it says "Body Lotion", I use this lotion on my face after cleanser, toner, and exfoliater. It keeps my skin soft and helps prevent my skin from drying up.
Cassandra W.
This is a good lotion. I have always enjoyed every st.ives products I've bought. They also go along way. They may be small but you don't need a lot of product so it can last you awhile.
Jess p.
Dundalk
This is my favorite body cream of all time. I especially like the smell texture and consistency. after my shower daily i simply apply and wait 3 mins to dry, ready for another glam day
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart