BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jessica R.
Winter Haven
I've gotten a lotion to this but a different one and I loved it it makes my legs so smooth and I apply it right after shaving and it makes all the wonders in the world to my legs and I'm going to keep buying this
Shamy A.
Quebec
I use it dayli but its a little to heavy for my taste , i bought it at my drugstore its not really expensive , its like an afordable version of a 70$ moisturizer
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
I like to keep this lotion in my purse for whenever I need a quick fix. It is great for soothing my dry skin in the winter, but I feel like it isn't an ultra moisturizer and I need a heavier option for long term use.
Shanielle S.
This lotion makes my skin feel so good. My eczema usually makes me feel a bit itchy after a shower but i use this right after a shower and it feels a bit soothing. Its also very inexpensive and has a nice fragrance
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
I dig this body lotion. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes wonderfully, and smells fantastic. I use this everyday and I also use this sometimes on my face. It leaves your skin soft as well which is always a plus. :)
Krystle G.
I used this as my daily moisturizer for over a year. I liked it a lot. It didn't have a scent. I liked that cause it was on my face so I didn't mind it. I got it super cheap. I would definitely recommend it.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
This moisturizer last very long on dry skin and reduces any flakiness. It does feel oily and greasy ones applied but it works better than most lotions. The best part is the smell, it is very fresh and fruity.
Vivi T.
North York
I love this lotion! My favorite would be the Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract one. It's hydrating for the skin and you don't have to reapply. The smell is light but stays on your skin! 10x better than Bath & Body Works lotions. Highly recommended!
Carlie R.
Chilliwack
Not sticky or greasy, I love that I can put it on and it dries so fast. I find it works really well for keeping my hands moisturized and my cuticles from drying out and cracking.
Irina L.
I live in a very cold and dry environment, and this lotion really does the trick! I even buy this for my grandmother, which has sensitive skin! She's obsessed with this lotion.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart