BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Candace C.
CBS, NL
This is my everyday lotion for my body, I have been using it for over 12 years and every time I shake someone's hand, they comment on the softness of my skin. I carry a little bottle around with me in my purse everywhere I go :)
Saumu E.
Toronto
I wish I could click all St.Ives products in this review and combined it . I love all St.Ives products its so affordable and cheap but does justice to the skin. LOVE IT
Sarah F.
Saskatoon , WY
My favorite travel size/ purse size lotion! The scent is simple, and the texture is fantastic. The non-greasy formula sinks right in and moisturizers the first time.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I was looking for a new lotion that didnt have mineral oil and pretrolatum and was very moisturizing and I'm glad I came to this one once again. Its a great amount for its price and its great. Very nourishing and soothing.
Megan P.
I love this moisturizer! I use it as my face moisturizer as it is gentle in the skin. It is a little scented which I love the scent of it and it doesn't break my skin out either. A little goes a long way with this stuff!
Jordyn C.
Toronto, ON
Makes my skin feel super moisturized and healthy. Would recommend this to people who have very dry, sensitive skin. It didn't cause any breakouts and smelt amazing.
Hayley O.
British Columbia
Made my skin was so smooth and moisturized. I love this product I have repurchased so many times and recommend it to anyone who wants instantly smooth and soft skin
Jade D.
Toulouse
I'm not impressed by St.Ives products in general. I feel as if my skin needs more. I wanted to love it, but I could not force it. It just wasn't meant to be *Tears*
Janette T.
Owen Sound, ON
I love St. Ives lotions and use them daily. I didn't find this particular one better than their other lotions, however. My skin feels great when I use it but I do have to apply it a few times a day to stay hydrated.
Annie T.
Toronto
St. Ives has always been an average drug store based skin/body product.

If you're skin is not too sentistive, dry, or high maintenance - then St. Ives can do the trick for pretty much anyone.

I, however, have never found it to be a "wow" brand or product.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart