BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Corinne H.
This moisturizer is holy grail worthy! I applied it 3 times a day while pregnant and I ended up with ZERO stretch marks on my tummy. Now if only I thought to use it on my thighs... It smells wonderful and leaves the skin extremely soft.
karina w.
Ottawa, ON
I really like the st. Ives line because they are so affordable yet great quality! for dry skin its amazing moisture that will last all day long. non sticky formula. i love it!
Love this only because of the lightness. It isn't greasy nor does it smell bad. I feel it doesn't quite work in terms of renewing the skin. It has some natural ingredients as it claims but there are still a lot of harmful chemicals.
Sonia G.
This stuff is amazing. I love that it is so light weight and doesn't feel sticky. I would totally recommend this if you live in a humid climate as its non sticky. For drier climate however i feel it needs to be more hydrating and moisturizing.
Ariane R.
I like this lotion but I'm not that impressed. I've tried a lot of produts like this and even of it smells really good it is not full of rich cream. People with dry skin like me cannot use this.
Marya G.
Rich and creamy. Perfect for cold weather days for east coast living that dries out skin. Great value for product. Nothing fancy but a good every day go to cream. I keep mine at work and replace it when I run out. Repeat purchase here.
Kate R.
Brampton, ON
Amazing moisturizer! I used to use this in the morning under my makeup and it was almost like nothing was there. This moisturizer is so lightweight I absolutely love it.
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
St Ives lotion is my go to for moisturizing my skin. It does the job but at times feels a bit greasy. I'm assuming that's the way it is because its meant for dry skin to soak up. Regardless it works and is relatively inexpensive
Thaksaa P.
Love the smell,feel, and performance of the product! My go-to body lotion! The texture is smooth and not thick. It dries to a soft silky finish, without the greasy feel. I feel well moisturized when I use this body lotion!
Yosra K.
I bought the smaller pocket size tube from Dollarama and I absolutely loved it! Now I can't stop looking for this scent whenever I go shopping for a body lotion. Its scent isn't strong and overpowering ones I used before; it smells nice with a hint of freshness.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart