BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
St. Ives is my go product for everything! Including their lotions, body wash, sun protectant you name it and I buy it. It is very gentle on the skin it's smooth and creamy. I love the packaging and the price!!! I would even compare It to high end brands and say this one is better!!! Definitely recommend buying this product of you haven't tried it already
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
I got the Intensive Heal cream for my severely dry skin at the beginning of winter. It's not bad, but I'm not loving it.

It has a weird scent. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I wish it had no scent at all. The formula feels a bit like gel and it's not all that moisturizing. I heard their old formula had no scent and people seemed to like it better.

I told myself that I won't buy a new lotion until I finish this one.. I've had it for about 3 months but I'm not even 30% of the way through. It will be a long process, but I can't wait to try something else.
Nicolette G.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell but as for the elasticy it didn't change. I work out a lot so I was looking for something to perk up my legs and booty area just a bit in time for summer and I didn't see any change. And the moisturizing only last a couple of hours. I used it instead for a hand cream which the packaging came in handy since it fit in my back pack.
Danielle L.
This is a great everyday lotion! I was searching for a non greasy formula that was paraben free and great for sensitive skin. This skin renewing lotion is great for daily moisture that smells amazing. I don't notice any change or improvements with the collagen or elastin but it's still a great product!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
This lotion smells so wonderful and it sinks into the skin immediately. I love the way it makes my legs feel and the scent it gives off. I also like that it uses natural ingredients, you never want to be putting sulfates and phosphates into your body especially on the skin to be absorbed into the blood stream, etc. This is a great natural lotion
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the Nourish and Smoothe, with oatmeal and Shea butter- it works wonderfully with my sensitive skin. I am prone to eczema and dry skin. It helps calm my skin and the formula does not irritate my skin like overly scented lotions. Protects and hydrates my skin nicely, drys well and doesn't leave my skin greasy like some brands of lotion.
Mai M.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly LOOOOVVE this St. Ive's lotion, and only this one. I don't know why, but I love the feel and scent of it and it works very well. Take note by the way, that while it did work well for me, I did have a friend and family member who did get a kind of allergic reaction to it, so do be cautious about what ingredients and products you're allergic too (not for this specifically but for all products you're using on yourself). It has a thinner texture and doesn't leave you greasy. it applies easily without having to massage it into your skin
Rianda A.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I always keep a small tube of lotion in my purse. I try to find a lotion that is gentle enough for anyone that might be with me and need lotion. I also try and find a neutral scent that mixes well with my fragrance, gentle enough for my daughter, and not overly feminine so my husband can use it too. This lotion meets all of those needs.
Juliana T.
This product worked wonder with my skin! I have dry skin and this made my skin feel brand after apply it daily for a week. Its feels nice against my skin and the scent is just an amazing plus to the body lotion. Its a great price and does an even great job!!
Morganne M.
I love this lotion. I've always liked St.Ives since I have such dry skin. It really moisturizers and lasts to hydrate your skin. There's a few different versions of this lotion but the skin renewing and mineral ones are my favorite. I definitely recommend them.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart