BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Angela D.
I do not like this lotion. I find that it stinks, is greasy, and does not absorb into your skin. This lotion just seems to sit on top of your skin leaving a greasy residue. If you put this on your hands you will not be able to open a door afterwards. There are different kinds but all the one i have used smelled weird or just straight up stunk.
Mary Camil D.
Recibí está loción corporal en mi targetbeautybox de marzo. En verdad me encantó. Humecta bastante bien. Tiene rico olor. Mi piel se siente bastante suave y humectada.
Teisha B.
I like to smell of this lotion. It goes on smoothly and rubs in easily. It moisturizes well and lasts throughout the day. I really like the price point, since it's something you use every day. I also like that the ingredients are natural.
Kira H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a moisturizer it doesn't leave your skin very soft. It smells kind of plasticy. It's one of those lotions that sits in your skin. It doesn't really absorb in. It leaves my skin slightly moisturized but nothing dramatic through out months of use.
Hannah K.
Ottawa, Ontario
Love this product! Makes your skin feel really smooth and reduces any irritation or dry skin. It sinks in really quick and comes in a HUGE bottle! Definitely a bang for our buck! The only downside is that I didn't enjoy the scent all that much (Shea Butter Oatmeal), but not enough to stop using the product! Overall, great product!
Korisa D.
Yorkton, SK
I love st. Ives, especially the lotion. After every shower I use it. Great packaging for everything too. I'm a repeat customer, have been using st Ives since high school. I buy it at Walmart and superstore. I really like it already, I don't see a need to change anything.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this lotion, it's lightweight enough that you don't feel icky on a hot sunny day but it's not too lighweight that your skin will be begging for more moisture after a few hours! It has a nice smell too which is a plus! 👍🏼
Chelsie K.
I can't even describe how much I love this lotion! It absorbes super quick and doesn't leave your skin oily. It makes your skin so incredibly soft, and I really felt it helped improve with wrinkles around the eyes, as well as skin color correction. It smells AMAZING too!
Me encanta! deja la piel súper suave, y no te deja la piel grasosita, tiene un aroma muy rico y fresco, al ponerla en tu piel, tu piel la absorbe rápidamente y solo quedas con una sensación fresca y con tu piel suave, es de un precio muy accesible así que 100% recommendada.
Sarah P.
Markstay, ON
I've never had a product that actually instantly improved the look of my skin! I love that when I put some of this lotion on my hands they go from dry, dry to supple and youthful looking skin. And you really don't need a lot.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart