BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Stephanie M.
This lotion is amazing. It's creamy, gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily afterwards! Every time I've used it, it has left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized. It's a good value for the price, too, so I'd definitely recommend it!
alejandra p.
I really LOVE IT! most likely I use it after shaving my legs since they tend to be very dry however after coming out of the shower I use shea butter and cocoa and it REALLY makes my legs very moisturized and I only use it once per day! .. the bottle last a lifetime though
Areti D.
Toronto, ON
This product is perfect for all skin types. It's so affordable and at shoppers drug mart, there usually is a sale at least one week of the month where products are reduced to almost half price!
Hidrata mi piel tiene buen aroma, si me gusta usarlo, me gusta la presentación física es fácil de usar, en relación al precio es razonable, si cumple mis expectativas, lo recomiendo y volvería a usarlo.
Maria K.
Great affordable lotion. I bought it this summer because I always wear shorts and I help like my knees were ashy. After a couple days of using this twice a day my knees looked much softer. I am not a big fan or moisturizers because I have feeling oily and sticky but this moisturizer drys fast and feels weightless on the skin. If you don't want to splurge of on moisturizer I recommend picking this up on your next trip to the drug store
Danielle D.
Fort Saint John
I love this stuff! My hands get incredibly dry in the winter. This is my go to lotion to rescue them. I put it on before bed, throw on some cotton gloves and in the morning, my hands are soft and have no signs of chapping.
Aleena S.
Markham, ON
These lotions are great! They really go deep and moisturize the skin! I have them all around the house - in the bathrooms, in the kitchen, on my coffee table, in my room, at the keys table! After I wash my hands or am heading out, I have easy access to get soft hands!!
Mary Lupe R.
Es una crema muy ligera se absorve rapidisimo y en menos de una semana sientes la diferenvia en tu piel, adenas esta presentacion es super basica para tenerla en el bolso, carro u oficina .
Jeanette M.
marion bridge, NS
I swear by this moisturizer. For thr price it I'd an excellent value. Leaves behind no greasy feeling and absorbs really well leaving your skin feeling soft. I use this under my foundation
Rosalee R.
Port Hope, ON
St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion is great for dry skin. I use it mainly on my hands, as I work at a daycare and I'm constantly washing my hands. I find it helps with the dryness and makes my hands feel great. It also has a nice refreshing scent.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart