BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Annerys G.
Esta marca siempre la voy armar y preferir, la uso desde hace muchos años y me satisface casi todo, esta crema es muy buena libre de parabenos y ayuda a mantener buena elasticidad en la piel con su uso frecuente.
Judit L.
Me encantan los productos de st. Ives siempre dejan mi piel sintiéndose súper suave. Está crema me encanta porque desde que comencé a usarla noté cambios increíbles en mi piel , definitivamente se nota mucho más lisa en la zona de las piernas
Ravinnie S.
Light weight product for users of acne prone skin. I use this lotion as a night cream! The vitamin E helps my acne from not flaring up. In the day it's not uncomfortable to use for women who are living in the tropics. I absolutely recommend this and also the matching body wash line.
Cindy T.
I have been using this scent for a long time. I have also tried over scents and I really enjoy all of them. The formula is gentle and keeps my body very soft. I am a repeated user of this product and continue to but it at Walmart for about $5-7 in the larger pump size! It's moisturizing, smells nice and not overwhelming! Would recommend.
Erica M.
I really love the entire line of St. Ives lotions! They work very well for me and I continue to purchase them! They are not greasy and I feel hydrated for at least 12 hours because I am usually washing it off still in the shower the next day. I will still be buying this in the future!
Deondra C.
This lotion use to be apart of my daily face routine for a while. Its very lightweight and moisturizing, It does exactly what it says its for but i did not like the way it felt on my skin under makeup so i recommend this to use at night. Its a great moisturizer but again i do not recommend this to use before applying makeup.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
This is my everyday lotion. I use it on my hands and legs for a lightweight moisture. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue. However, i find myself needing to reapply a second time each day. I would suggest this if your skin isn't that dry, but you want it to feel smooth.
Chelsea S.
I found this stuff at a Food Lion while on vacation. This is the best lotion! It blends so smoothly and my skin really soaks it up. It doesn't leave me feeling oily but definitely smooth and moisturized. I noticed a huge difference instantly. It also has a really nice, fresh scent. I've used this stuff 2 times a day for a few weeks now. I'll have to get another bottle or 2 when I run out.
Julia V.
I bought this cream after I had my twins. I tried so many creams to help tighten my stomach and help reduce the visibility of my stretch marks. This cream by far worked the best! It tightened my stomach significantly and reduced the visibility of my stretch marks! It worked way better than actual stretch mark creams!
Natalie H.
Eastern Passage, NS
I really love this product, it last a long time and moisturizes my skin deeply. The price is right within my budget and Walmart always has the kind I want. It's very soft and I can feel my skin say "thank you" It's my go to lotion.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart