BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Me encanta! deja la piel súper suave, y no te deja la piel grasosita, tiene un aroma muy rico y fresco, al ponerla en tu piel, tu piel la absorbe rápidamente y solo quedas con una sensación fresca y con tu piel suave, es de un precio muy accesible así que 100% recommendada.
Sarah P.
Markstay, ON
I've never had a product that actually instantly improved the look of my skin! I love that when I put some of this lotion on my hands they go from dry, dry to supple and youthful looking skin. And you really don't need a lot.
Larissa D.
Absolutely love this stuff! My skin tends to get very dry in the winter, but goes back to normal in the summer. This is the only body lotion I have found that works for me all year round. Soaks in super quickly which is a huge bonus, and barely any smell which to me is a huge plus for a daily moisturizer.
Yessenia F.
Buy this product because it contains collagen and elastin that have some stretch marks my first pregnancy. I can say I was a lot better than other creams with high costs that result I have not worked. Using it took a month and I can honestly say that the appearance of my stretch marks have improved greatly.
Shannon K.
Kingston , WY
I usually adore St. Ives products but I tried the Collagen Elastin Body Lotion and was pretty bummed out. Maybe it was just my bottle but it smelled like paint and I found it to be a bit watery for my liking in a lotion.
Natasha S.
This product was nothing much to rave about. It is a lightweight consistency which is nice. I don't find the scent anything pleasant and as it does moisturize when you first put it on it doesn't hold the moisture
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario
I've been using this product every single day for over ten years. You can't beat the price point (it often goes on sale) and it keeps my skin hydrated. Plus, it's paranormal free which gives me peace of mind.
Melissa D.
Amherstview, ON
I have a few different scents of St. Ives lotions. They all absorb quickly and don't leave your hands oily. I find all the scents light but still,fragrant. I also find its not a thick lotion and I need to re-apply often in the winter months.
Michelle D.
Al Ain
Whenever Im using this body lotion, I dont feel like it stings. Its a good value because i bought it when they have it on promotion. 2pieces on 1 price only. Isnt it nice right? 😉 the packaging is good because of the pump style its easier than to put it upside down everytime you will use it.
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
I haven't found a drastic difference in comparison with other lotions, but if you need a quick moisture fix this gets the job done. Downside, I don't love the smells and moisture is for a short term affect
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart