BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Astrid C.
I really like this brand, it is one of my favorites when it comes to moisturize my body. In short, the product does a good job, it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It absorves quickly in the skin and doesn't leave an sticky sensation. I would recommend it, you should definitely give it a try, I'm sure you will love it. The scent could be better but other than that, I like it.
mayar m.
Like heaven to your skin. I don't pay any attention to my skin one time it was so dry that I had to go to the hospital because I got this rash or something because it was so dry I started using this and I day my skin so smooth( but I did have to use this lotion type medicine thing because it was so dry plus it was winter and I live in Canada so so can only image how dry is was)
Sarah L.
#stives #lotion #influenster I have tried so many creams in the past and this one is one of the bests. It is very light and absorbs extremely quickly. The sent is not too strong and is very good.it does a great job at moisturizing my skin, i'de recommend this to anyone.
Danielle W.
Bedford, VA
I love St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, it smells nice, has a good price, and always leaves my skin feeling amazing. It is not like some lotions that feel sticky after application and I put it on once in the morning after showering. I have bought this product many times, and would recommend it to all of my friends.
Carolina R.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever tried it is not that thick which allows it to absob quickly, it also leaves your skin hydrated and smelling delightfully for several hours. It's a must have for me 😍
Melissa  W.
St.Ives is my go to body lotion brand. Great line of body lotions, all at very affordable prices. Living in Northern Ontario, Canada we go through a lot of lotion in the winter months. My whole family can use these, as the smells are fresh and clean and not overpowering, and we can select from a large variety of lotions to meet our needs. Non greasy and bonus natural ingredients.
Sandrine C.
quebec, QC
I love all body lotions by St-Ives. They are great, they are moisturizing, and they do not leave me feeling greasy. I use mine (the collagen one) every time after a shower. You might need to reaply some lotion to the dryer areas during the day, but other than that, they're really great products.

I particularly love the smell of the Collagen body lotion, I think it smell a little bit like Watermelon.
Colleen N.
Kitchener
Great moisturizer. Definitely gives my skin better elasticity. Very gentle with a light non irritating scent. Good value, not very expensive. Convenient pump bottle for dispensing with attractive label. Would recommend to anyone looking for a daily moisturizer.
Hu Yun L.
Stoney Creek, ON
I'm simply addicted to this moisturizer. It glides on like you're washing your hands. The scent is so divine!! I look forward to using it daily as it smells so incredibly good. I can't seem to get enough of this body moisturizer. My favorite time to use it is after a shower
Amanda L.
Pubnico
I recently tried st. Ives skin renewing lotion and I am far from wowed. It left my skin feeling too tight and it smelled quite bad.

It left my skin looking the same day after day, I tried it daily for 4 weeks and nothing changed. I was hoping for more from this.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart