BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Camoya R.
Toronto
This was one of the best lotions I've used and I still love it. This lotion was really gentle on my skin and left it looking moisturized. i bought this at Walmart and this was my everyday lotion I even got the small packs for my bag. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has problems with dry skin.
Kate-Lynn K.
New Ross, NS
This is a great inexspensivebody lotion! It goes on light weight and is very sleek. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and with prolonged use it will make your skin silky smooth to the touch. I use this lotion after every time I shower. This lotion has a very subtle long lasting fresh scent .
Alycia K.
Edmonton
This Lotion makes my skin feel so soft, smooth, and refreshed. We all love a clean soft skin and this is the lotion that does the job. It smells great and it's perfect to carry in your bag for wherever you need to go. And if you're like me and live 80% of your year in the cold, this is the perfect lotion to break out when your skin is cracking and dry.
Anniuska C.
Es la crema que suaviza y humecta la piel; penetra en tres capas, te deja la suavidad sin sentir la piel pegajosa; es un pedido frecuente cuando necesito pedir algún delibery de farmacia. La versión en petit se consume muy rápido.
Mae M.
It's a light lotion perfect for the summer and the smell, I so love it! I use it every after shower to moisturize my skin. As for the collagen thing, I don't know, I haven't really noticed any drastic changes since I have been into putting lotion right after shower since I was in elementary.
Leslie S.
Brockville, ON
I've been using St Ives since I was a teenager and still use it today for myself and my daughters. I love the affordability, the natural ingredients, and the effective moisture it provides. Perfect for daily use after the shower, or for a quick touch of moisture after being outside.
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
I love this skin lotion. I always use this on my body after a shower and even on a rash or something. It take the itch away and rash away so fast. Makes my skin so soft. I put this on right after I shave and it actually keeps the hair from growing back as fast and even on the bikini area and it takes the itch away right away. I also find that this is not greasy at all and it's hard to find in a lotion!
Elizabeth  M.
I have sensitive, dry skin, and this moisturizer is so hydrating without being greasy! It's perfect for keeping your hands soft in the winter, and it's gentle enough to use on your face without causing breakouts. I've recommended it to all of my friends and they love it too!
Victoria H.
Morden
Ah, St Ives. One of my favorite drugstore brands. Every product they make smells great, is affordable, and lives up to expectations. I work in a cabinet factory, so all the sawdust in the air really wreaks havoc on my skin. This heavy duty moisturizer fixes me up every time!
Astrid C.
I really like this brand, it is one of my favorites when it comes to moisturize my body. In short, the product does a good job, it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It absorves quickly in the skin and doesn't leave an sticky sensation. I would recommend it, you should definitely give it a try, I'm sure you will love it. The scent could be better but other than that, I like it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart