BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
fransel r.
Omg! I love this lotion! Its inexpensive, works well and smells unbelievably fabulous! It can be found at any normal department store like target or walmart. It works so well doesnt leave my skin too greasy but keepels it moisturized all day long. This is the first time i have actually tried this lotion im usually a bath and body works kind of girl but I will definitely repeat this buy.
Yasmina G.
Beirut,
So i got a few products to try, and i love using products for un targeted purposes, and you are looking at my leave in conditioners! I use those lotions to define my curls and it works wonders, i use it after i get out of the shower and I can't describe how life and money saving these were! Love them
dominique v.
Winnipeg, MB
LOVE this product. I received it as part of my christmas gift and use it everyday, Once in the morning and then again after I get out of the shower. I have sensitive skin, so it gets really irritated after I shower and this lotion calms it right down and reduces the redness immediately. I've already bought my second bottle because my mom loves it as well.
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
The St Ives skin care line has been my go to for years now and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
I have yet to try a product that I didn't love and this one is no different.
For those winter months it really makes a difference in your skin and leaves you with an overall healthy nourished feeling.
To top it off their prices can't be beat.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Recently had a daith piercing done to control migraines. While healing I used this product daily. It helped to soothe the ache as well with the healing process. It made it that much quicker and easier to heal. It also us great on my face. It stays soft and works well with my makeup. For a perfect glow and softness all day. You totally have to try!
wilyoliz C.
puerto rico

Eres una mujer que disfruta de hacer ejercicio en su tiempo libre. Sabes que a cada paso que das, estás cuidando de ti y de tu salud. Disfrutas ver el amanecer mientras corres en el parque y llenarte de energía. Tal vez sólo es un hobbie o tal vez te estés preparando para un maratón, pero cualquier meta que te fijes es válida, sólo es cuestión de ser constante.
Alisha C.
Victoria, BC
I LOVE the scent of this product!! Main reason that I use it actually.. the formula is non-greasy and very light but it does take a little more lotion than I would normally use to achieve the same moisture level as some other brands. It doesn't have the all day moisture that a heavier lotion would give but if you're using as a daily I highly recommend this!! Best to put on within 5 mins of drying your skin though, as I said it's a very light formula.
Nichi A.
I am a moisturizing fiend! This brand changed my skin completely and made everything silky soft and firm. Love the fresh clean scent and how awesome it is a absorbing so that I can get dressed quickly after applying. Would recommend to anyone who is feeling like they're losing some firmness in their skin tone. Great product.
diana g.
Brooklyn, NY, NY
I love their coconut lotion it smells so good and it leaves my skin so smooth. i just purchased their coconut body wash.. cant wait to let ya know what i think. i also tried the vitamin e and shea butter w/ oatmeal lotion. i like the vitamin e it lives my skin soft but it doesn't havr any smell so i used that one when i go out and just use my favorite perfume.. the coconut iuse everyday for work love... the shea butter one i don't really care for.the smell
rushelle c.
Waterloo, ON
Love This Lotion Since The First Time I Test It At My Local Pharmacy. The Scent Just Gets Me Right Into It, The Texture Makes It Easy To Control The Amount And It's Non-Greasy! It Does A Great Job In Keeping My Skin Moisturized For Hours After Application (Though I Just Can't Stop Applying It), But Its Scent Also Keeps Me Fresh And Awake During Working Hours Infront Of My Lappy & Very Relaxing For My Bedtime. Simply Put, I Love It All The Way (:
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart