BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Emily B.
Howell, NJ
I found this product at a dollar store so I got it for really cheap. I have dry skin and it is very flaky around my nose. This was a moisturizer that I found to help with that problem and not be too oily. If you have oily or normal skin this would also work great for you. It is moisturizing but it doesn't make you skin oily or close your pores like other moisturizers may do. If you can find this at the dollar store you should get it. Since it is a drugstore product it will be cheap and it acts like a high end product for little money.
Merceades S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say I saw the biggest difference with any fine lines or scarring, but I noticed a difference with my skin in texture! I bought this with the intent of getting some thing targeted toward younger skin to I cooperate it in my daily routines. (I'm not getting younger!) it was more of a preventative product. I noticed that it smoothd out my skin and made it younger than ever before! The price and amount you get is pretty good! Would def. repurchase.
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I have this one in oatmeal and it works well as an everyday body moisturizer. I have a small case of eczema on my arms and I find this doesn't irritate it. Its a little more on the oily side but it doesn't make me feel greasy if that makes sense; I guess its just extra rich so it feels quite moisturizing. It doesn't have a strong scent, at least the oatmeal one doesn't and I like that so it doesn't overpower my perfume or give me a headache. Also found out on the bottle that this is formulated without parabens and phthalates. Its quite a big bottle (18 oz) and I only got it for $3 so its definitely affordable.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love this stuff. I feel like it absorbs into the skin nicely, and keeps your skin feeling moisturized for hours. No greasy residue. It's awesome. I've also purchased the Up & Up knockoff of this stuff and find that it's just as great. (Maybe the same formula??) So you can save a buck or two by going with that, but sometimes you can find good St. Ives coupons. Watch for those!
Stephane D.
This is in the similar category but fo ryour face. I find this lotion to be really hydrating without feeling heavy at all. Very lightweight and a mellow scent so it is not a very irritating product. Perfect for if you were foundation as it makes whatever product you use glide on easily without adding too much of a layer underneath. I also find that some moisturizers can make my face oily while I sleep whereas this one makes my face feel moisturized but not shiny or slimy like others can by the time I wake up.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy St Ives products. Collagen is so good for you so of course when I saw this product I had to grab it! It is a really nice and thick lotion it definitely makes you feel moisturize. I don't really like using this throughout the day because it tends to make me sticky but after I shower if I put this in my skin is glowing and super silky in the morning.
Lauren D.
St. Ives body lotions, I must say, are amazing products. They're cruelty free, they're great moisturizers, and amazing for your skin. There is truley a formula for every skint type. A trip to your local drug store will show you that. The ingredients they chose are specifically for various skin types and skin needs. If you have sensitive skin, you should be really careful and take a very close look at what is on the ingredients list. One bad experience hasn't turned me off to the entire St. Ives skincare line, but it has made me more aware of what to look for in my daily moisturizer.
Kelsey P.
Boron, CA
I don't want it to seem like this is a bad lotion. I love all St. Ives products. So in general terms, this is a great lotion. My only problem with it is it is nothing special in terms of firming and tightening like it is said to do. Don't get me wrong its still a hydrating, non oily lotion that keeps skin moist and soft all day. I have used it for three months almost and although i bought it for the collagen elastic properties and have seen no real difference, i have continued to use it because its such a great long lasting moisturizer that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Autumn V.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this lotion. I moved my other lotions to the side once I discovered how much I love this one. The scent is wonderful , I love it. It is gentle on skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, not to forget smelling great! I would recommend this product definitely.
Mo M.
I love this lotion; it isn't terribly oily unlike Eucerin Original Healing Rich Lotion. It leaves my hands so smooth and I have eczema on my right hand. You can buy this at any drug store; I got mine at my local Rite Aid. I would highly recommend this hand lotion if you like a simple scented lotion that doesn't leave you feeling like you need to wash your hands.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart