BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Desi B.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for the price. Don’t expect the best moisturizer ever but it works. Wouldn’t recommend for someone with very dry skin but for normal-dry it would work fine.
vabna h.
Bangladesh
If i love a cleansing brand really it always would be st. Ives. Cuz this the brand always suits too my skin. Never get any kinda problem with this. This product is such a love i really like it very much. This lotion really supple my skin & gentle to my skin too.
Meiji D.
I don’t know what magic they put in this lotion but every time I use this product I feel so fresh..I used this almost every day specially after bathing it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Would I recommend this??? Yes! Definitely 😉
Victória A.
campo largo
I love this brand, I really trust my skin to those products! It moisturizes, makes the skin uniformized and smooth. A real treatment for the body, making time pass slowly. The packing and smell are great! Worth trying and falling in love!!!
Mary G.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This cream has a nice refreshing scent and isn’t too oily or thick, which is great when I want to lather it on everywhere. St. Ives is a great brand and this moisturizer lasts for a long time, I always buy it when I find it and run out.
Aimee G.
Miami
Esta loción la utilizo todo los dias religiosamente. Tiene un aroma muy suave la cual permite ponerte perfume sin que resulte desagradable, deja la piel super suave e hidratada sin sensación grasa ni molesta.
Kaylee B.
Richmond Hill , CA
I have this lotion from st Ives, as well with the pink bottle. The price is affordable for the amount you get. Doesn’t leave an oily residue on your skin at all, is very gentle for anyone with sensitive skin
Rossmary P.
Really moisturising smell is good and is a great product, great value for the price, easy to find in any drugstore, is a good cream to use daily as part of you routine
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Non greasy formula that smells amazing. Use this everywhere and it soaks in quickly and leaves skin incredibly moisturized. Scent is light and not too overpowering
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
have used St Ives skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion in the past. I found it to be very affordable priced. It was easy to use, went on smoothly and had a nice mild scent. It gave good moisturization and a softness to my ski. I would recommend it
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon