BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Mary G.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This cream has a nice refreshing scent and isn’t too oily or thick, which is great when I want to lather it on everywhere. St. Ives is a great brand and this moisturizer lasts for a long time, I always buy it when I find it and run out.
Aimee G.
Miami
Esta loción la utilizo todo los dias religiosamente. Tiene un aroma muy suave la cual permite ponerte perfume sin que resulte desagradable, deja la piel super suave e hidratada sin sensación grasa ni molesta.
Kaylee B.
Richmond Hill , CA
I have this lotion from st Ives, as well with the pink bottle. The price is affordable for the amount you get. Doesn’t leave an oily residue on your skin at all, is very gentle for anyone with sensitive skin
Rossmary P.
Really moisturising smell is good and is a great product, great value for the price, easy to find in any drugstore, is a good cream to use daily as part of you routine
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Non greasy formula that smells amazing. Use this everywhere and it soaks in quickly and leaves skin incredibly moisturized. Scent is light and not too overpowering
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
have used St Ives skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion in the past. I found it to be very affordable priced. It was easy to use, went on smoothly and had a nice mild scent. It gave good moisturization and a softness to my ski. I would recommend it
NHI HUGO P.
Amo este producto.  El aroma es delicioso, hidrata mi cuerpo, no deja una sensación grasosa, es perfecta. Definitivamente volveré a comprar este producto. Lo que me llevó a comprarlo es su contenido de colágeno y elastina, probé una versión pequeña pero definitivamente compraré la presentación más grande.
Amanda J.
Coquitlam, BC
I actually discovered this lotion through my grandma and now I'm obsessed! You get a great amount of product for the price you pay, the smell isn't very strong and doesn't linger too long and the consistency is perfect (not too thick and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy) I think it's also great for the winter months as it is very moisturizing. I am  very happy to have discovered this lotion!
Layla H.
I have nourished and smooth, with oatmeal, shea butter and other collagen - it works great with my sensitive skin. I am prone to dry skin. They help to soothe my skin and the formula does not irritate my skin like excessively perfumed lotions. Protects and moisturizes my skin well, dries well and leaves my skin greasy like some brands of lotion.
Daniela L.
me parece una crema que no deja esa sensación grasa en la piel, se absorbe rápido y deja una sensación de frescura, la piel queda un tanto húmeda (hidratada). el producto contiene un aroma muy agradable y se mantiene durante el día, además sus presentaciones son muy cómodas ya que también se ven en frascos más pequeños.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart