BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Anna M.
This lotion is amazing.  It moisturizes really well and doesn't leave you with that gross oily feeling on your skin afterwards.  I think it has a nice scent as well, but if you over use it in one application (legs, body, hands, face) it can be slightly overwhelming.  Either way, I would still recommend this to my friends.  It works really really well!
Caidence P.
This lotion has a nice scent to it - not overly fruity or overpowering. It also doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a residue on the skin, which is ideal for me - as a pole dancer, I need the lotion to absorb quickly and not leave anything behind. I use this all over my body, and it even hydrates enough in these dry Canadian winters :)
Kristal M.
Ponce
Tengo la piel demasiado seca al punto de escamarse. Esta crema es ideal para la piel como la mía. La crema no es grasosa, la fragancia es suave y la textura es súper cremosa sin ser pegajosa. Recomiendo este producto.
Paola S.
I absolutely love this lotion. It makes my hands feel so soft and it does not make them feel greasy. The only downside is that is takes a bit to absorb and leaves a shiny finish. It is however, very gently and I would definitely recommend it for those with sensitive skin.
Nisa J.
Victoria, BC
I liked this a lot for my face (there's a separate facial one..) so I thought the body one would have the same great firming and hydrating effects... IT DOES :) These items smell the same and have excellent packaging. I really like the gentle and friendly scent. There's no detectable notes or anything... It's just fresh.
Darlene E.
I love the scent of this lotion, its very strong. But I feel like this doesnt moisturize my skin. I feel a bit dry after using it. The effect doesnt last long or the moisture.
Desi B.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for the price. Don’t expect the best moisturizer ever but it works. Wouldn’t recommend for someone with very dry skin but for normal-dry it would work fine.
vabna h.
Bangladesh
If i love a cleansing brand really it always would be st. Ives. Cuz this the brand always suits too my skin. Never get any kinda problem with this. This product is such a love i really like it very much. This lotion really supple my skin & gentle to my skin too.
Meiji D.
I don’t know what magic they put in this lotion but every time I use this product I feel so fresh..I used this almost every day specially after bathing it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Would I recommend this??? Yes! Definitely 😉
Victória A.
campo largo
I love this brand, I really trust my skin to those products! It moisturizes, makes the skin uniformized and smooth. A real treatment for the body, making time pass slowly. The packing and smell are great! Worth trying and falling in love!!!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart