BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This wonderfully silky lotion absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue. It works by soaking down to the new layers of skin and heals them as they move up to the surface. the skin is not only softer, but the new skin that comes in is stronger and more healthy. It smells great, and spreads very well.

I bought it for a bed-bound friend and, by using it every day, we were able to halt and even reverse the progress of what might've been a bedsore. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

I buy it by the case and have stashed bottles all over the house so whether I'm working in the kitchen, coming out of the bathroom, or just sitting at my desk I have the lotion within reach - always.
Maria Amalia G.
¡Me encanta esta marca! St. Ives es una de mis cremas favoritas. Decidí probar la loción para el cuerpo Skin Enewin Collagen Renewing, y en realidad estoy muy feliz con ella. Es una buena loción y asequible, también me gusta la presentación y el tamaño de la botella es ideal. Utilizo esta crema después de tomar una ducha, el aroma es suave, refrescante y no muy intenso, se absorbe lo suficientemente bien y no deja el pie graso, puede sentir la piel refrescante después de usarlo.
Definitivamente lo compraré de nuevo.
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
Es Una crema corporal con una mezcla poderosa y Elaborada con humectantes 100% naturales (como aceite de soya y glicerina a base de plantas) para darle una ayudadita a tu piel cuando más lo necesites. Revitaliza el brillo de tu piel.Úsalo sobre todo tu cuerpo, de pies a cabeza. Aplica las capas que necesites, sobre todo en zonas secas como los codos y rodillas. Masajea en movimientos circulares con una ligera presión para despertar tu piel. Úsalo diariamente para tener una piel radiante.
Shenaed D.
orleans, on
I have been using this as a overall body lotion for a few months now and I really like it. I initially purchased it because it was on sale and some of my favorite products are st.ives. And I was not disappointed. It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I also find it has helped with some minor stretch marks I have and they are now less visible. It is a lot of lotion for a very low price and it definitely does it's job! Will reccommend to anyone for sure!
Rachel R.
The best smelling lotion ever. My friend had this at her cabin and I loved it so much I bought it the next week. The smell is fresh but not too flowery or overpowering. The moisturizing is great and keeps me hydrated. Not too sticky or slick. I’m serious it smells incredible
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Moisturizes the skin well. No reaction experienced. Does what it is supposed to do. Good value for money and size. I love the consistency as well. Brought it at rite aid pharmacy. I would buy it again but I might not. I’m not that used to this product.
Sarah F.
London, ON
This lotion is my daily lifesaver. I out it on every morning and sometimes again at night. I have a bottle at work and apply it to my hands after washing. I wash my hands a lot and have found this has helped them from getting chapped.
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Ahhhh I use this daily or whenever I can. Anything with collagen and ingredients to help keep my skin elasticity is worth the try especially still at a young age when collagen is highly productive in the system. Definitely recommend St-Ives product. 😍😄
Karina V B.
Gurabo
Primero, mi piel es normal. a veces un poco seca. Vivo en el Caribe. La crema no es grasa, debes esperar unos segundos para que la piel absorba pero al final no se siente y deja la piel suave. Trabajo en escritorio todo el dia y los codos se resecan y usar la crema hace una diferencia enorme. Debes usarlo continuamente para que veas el cambio. Funciona para mi. [product:st.-ives-skin-renewing-collagen-elastin-body-lotion]
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Compre esta crema porque venía en un paquete con exfoliante pero me sorprendí de lo buena que es ya que dura muchísimo y la puedes encontrar en cualquier tienda la volvería a comprar sin duda por qué tuve una increíble experiencia con ella mi piel quedaba con esa sensación de humectación
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart