BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Gina R.
I love this lotion it really does work
Kristy K.
Grove City, OH
Love it! really replenishes the skin!!!
Lauren G.
Buffalo, NY
Makes my hands so soft and hydrated.
Deonka K.
Birmingham, AL
LEAVES YOUR SKIN VERY MOIST && SOFT
Kamaryn G.
Makes my body feel very smooth!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Really moisturizes your skin!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
I love all their products
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
My favorite body lotion
Dana B.
Morrisville, PA
Wonderful cream
Trina J.
DeForest
honestly i use all.kinds usually just end up going with the body lotuon i choose. i sont use a regular face lotion or a regual face wash. maybe i just have not found the one..?
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart